Thursday, October 17, 2013

Better Health Alasksa - Hobbies of Dr. Wells.

Hobbies

Anchorage Chiropractor
I enjoy teaching and coaching youth hockey. I’ve had the Honor of a coaching a Youth Hockey team known as the Grizzlies. We were able to achieve the first regional championship and placement in the State Championship since the start of the hockey program in Glenwood Springs, CO.


I decided to move to Alaska because of my true passion is the outdoors. Most free time I have is spent climbing the peaks of Alaska & venturing new trails. And, when it comes to winter, back country skiing becomes the new adventure along with the fast-paced sport of hockey.

I am available to speak with patients and prospective patients anytime during business hours, typically 9-7 weekdays. I am also available by email.

Check out the profile of Dr. Wells as well as the rest of the doctors for Better Health Alaska here - 


Stay Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment