Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Meet Dr. David Vukelich

Personal History

Anchorage Chiropractor
I was born and raised in the state of hockey known as Minnesota. Hockey was a major part of my as a youth, and for most of us northerners it was a way of life. As time went on, my father accepted a transfer to the state of Virginia where I finished the rest of my childhood.

My first year of college I attend Emory and Henry College on a full athletic scholarship for soccer. From there, I moved back to Minnesota and finished my A.A. degree. I then relocated to Grand Junction, Colorado, where I studied premed. Eventually, I relocated back to Minnesota for my doctorate at Northwestern Health Sciences University, which I completed in November of 2008.


Read more on Dr. Vukelich and all the other doctors at Better Health Alaska here - http://www.betterhealthalaska.com/company/meet-the-doctors/doctor-david-vukelich.aspx

Stay Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment